Clinicians' Biosecurity News Archive: 2017
- 04-21-2017: CNS Infections in the US: Room for Improvement in Treatment A new report explores the epidemiology of encephalitis and meningitis in the United States.
- 04-07-2017: Coronavirus HKU1 Infections in Cleveland A new report reveals the incidence of coronavirus infections among a series of patients in Cleveland with respiratory infections.
- 03-03-2017: The Increasing Pandemic Potential of H7N9 Avian Influenza In this issue we summarize the concerning news about the growing H7N9 epidemic
- 02-17-2017: BARDA and Project Bioshield Progress Report Details Core National Security Role A recent review documents the achievements of Project Bioshield and BARDA over the last decade
- 01-27-2017: Seoul Virus Outbreak Highlights Ongoing Risk of Zoonotic Viruses CDC has alerted clinicians about an outbreak of Seoul hantavirus in the Midwest related to home-based rat breeding.